#PrayForKyle

#PrayForKyle

Sunday, August 10, 2014

A Contrast In Therapies

We had lots of company from Wednesday to today.  It was so welcomed, and I think I can say it was just what the doctor ordered.  It did put me behind with writing again, but at least this time it was because I was having fun and not because of Kyle's behavior.

I don't go to all of Kyle's therapies anymore.  As Kyle improves, I feel less of a need to be there. Sometimes I watch from afar though, it's just too difficult for me to keep away from seeing his progress. I will always want to be there, but I am realizing that Kyle needs his space and independence.

Our sweet Cheryl..... 

Speech therapy in the garden!



Our poor sweet Jasmine.....
(she has the toughest job, in my opinion)

Occupational therapy in the gym.... Jasmine tries to encourage Kyle to place his arm on the ball. The idea is to get his arm weight bearing.

Slowly he tries to endure the pain of an arm so badly hurt.

The pain is just too much.


Our poor sweet Jasmine.  She gives from the heart.   Kyle gives up.

A big thank you to Mary, the first of our visitors, who kindly assisted in Kyle's therapies!

No comments:

Post a Comment